5.24.2009

addition to the perfect sunlight

as i was saying, i had a good last couple of days so i decided to elaborate a little more on that and maybe you'll find out what gets my clock ticking a little better. the simplest things clear my head and can turn my mood upside down.

like the day my chemistry class made ice cream outside.



video



or like the day where i missed the bus so i decided to sit in on my twins lacrosse practice. even bad things can turn into good things. i made a lot of new friends that day, got a little work out, and even joined a writing club. This day was full of laughs and games. we played everything you can think of.






sometimes i just sit and enjoy the weather by myself. If im with too many ppl, sometimes that can be an overkill of happiness and it reverses to sadness. i never knew how brown my hair really was til then.





i dont know what today holds for me. i might go to a cookout later but first i have to wash. see ya ; ]

No comments: