3.26.2009

been real busy lately

excuses excuses;

good news: i found another hobbie! / bad news: that wont help me pick a future.

={

for my first time, it wasnt that bad. it was nothing like i thought it wud be. i was with some artists doing a backdrop for this play at school and we went to work!

Day 1:

i was a little scared that i wud mess it up so my teacher Ms. Church [she'z dope] told me that i shud start small, with sumthin basic...and this was the first thing that popped in my head. he'z alright lol i named him fred. he had to be on the bak of the canvas.







now for this one i started to ease out a little bit and try different tips. that was ok


during this project i worked with some cool dudes who really wanna do this for life. shouts to Serg Esco, JB, and most of all Josh who were mainly tellin me to suck it up and get my handz dirty. lol


Day 2:

i was more amped and ideas were flowing thru my head all night about wat i shud do. i probably annoyed Ms. Church all day cuz i kept askin wen we were goin in there.


at this point, this is wat the wall probably looked like. we had to color over all the stupid stuff the drama kids put over the day before. my partner juleono is a character. he made sure ohio wasnt left out of the equation.

everybody knows one of my favorite and most frequently used wordz iz DOPE so i had to do a tribute to the 80'z and take it bak (just barely missed it]



(my signiture J...and u know i had to thro the may/be)

you know i had to squeeze toronto in there. 1Love T.O


by the end of the period, the canvas looked like this but much much bigger and way more elaborate, these pics are from my black berry lol

and this is how my hand looked too lol/ thanx for the glove josh & rebel manny





We Killed The Canz 0n Purpose!




No comments: